- This event has passed.
Effective Retail Trade Spend & Promotions for Early-Stage CPGs
August 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You don’t want to miss this session!
Our host is 15-year CPG veteran, CEO of Promomash and host of The 7 Hats Podcast, Yuval Selik.
Through Promomash and his podcast, Yuval helps early-stage CPG brands to better manage the entire go-to-market side of their business in retail – from planning promotions and trade spend, to managing promotion workflows and personnel, to accounting and deduction management, to setting and adjusting strategy.
During this session, we’ll highlight the critical issues and common pitfalls in trade promotion for early-stage CPG brands, and review:
- The importance of (and hidden land mines in) planning and managing trade spend
- How to choose and manage the optimal mix of retail promotional tactics
- Untangling the bird’s nest of deduction management
- Managing sales teams (and customers) for maximum effectiveness toward current objectives
- Implementing go-to-market business processes and closed-loop management
- Most common failure points
- Make or buy
This session will be conversational and interactive – bring your questions, share and learn from other founders and their teams!
Guests are welcome to join! Register for $39 HERE